Troy ancient city and Gallipoli Battlefield Tours are the two most popular touristical destinations of the area…
Morning pick up from hotel in İstanbul and drive to Gallipoli. Pick up time changes according to location of your hotel in İstanbul
08:30 Have a stop for open buffet breakfast
12:00 Upon arrival lunch in Eceabat
12:45 Depart for TroyTour
– The Trojan Horse
– Sacrificial Altars
– The 3700 year old city walls
– Houses of Troy I, 3000 B.C. – 2500 B.C.
– The Bouleuterion (Senate Building)
– The Odeon (Concert Hall)
– Current excavations in progress
– Remains of the various cities from Troy I through to Troy IX
End of the tour, drop off to hotel. Overnight in Çanakkale
Breakfast at hotel and leisure time in city centre till lunch time.
11:30 pick up from hotel start day tour of Gallipoli with lunch in Eceabat.
12:00 Lunch in Eceabat
– Kabatepe War Museum
– Brighton Beach
– Beach Cemetery
– Anzac Cove
– Arı Burnu & Cemetery
– Lone Pine Memorial
– Johnston’s Jolly and Shrapnel Valley
– The Nek and Walkers’s Ridge
– Chunuk Bair Heights
– Turkish 57. Infantry Regiment Memorial
– Sergeant Mehmet Turkish Memorial
17.30 End of the tour.
18.00 Depart for Istanbul
20.30 Have a stop for personal needs
23.00 Drop-off hotels in Istanbul
What is included?
– All Transportation in A/C non- smoking coach
– Professional, licensed guide
– Entrance tickets
– 1 night accommodation
What is excluded?
– Personal Expenses
– Tips to guide and driver (optional)
€200.00 per person in small group tour.
Please ask for private tour price!