Explore The Mediterranean’s unique bays and coasts in an unforgetable way…
DAY 1: (L/D)
Pick up from Olympos around 10:00 am
Bus transfer to Demre (Andriace) Harbour.
Boat departure from the harbour of Demre 13:00-14:00.
– Pirates Cave
– Sunken City of Kekova
– Simena, a traditional Turkish fishing village and no car access
– Byzantine/Ottoman castle.
– In Gokkaya Bay optional water sports are available.
– Dinner, relax in this pirates haven.
DAY 2: (B/L/D)
– Kalkan Sunrise Breakfast.
– Departure to Kas where we first have a swim in a nice and quiet bay in front of the little town & and then stop in the harbour for lunch & visit of this charming fishing village.
– Near Kalkan we stop in Firnaz Bay (dinner & 2nd night).
DAY 3: (B/L/D)
– Butterfly Valley; around sunrise we depart for Butterfly Valley where we stop for breakfast and swimming. This natural reserve hosts 136 kinds of different butterflies and moths.
– Oludeniz (The Blue Lagoon) is our next stop. Paragliding is available as an optional activity.
– Lunch in a bay near Oludeniz
– Last stop of the day is St-Nicholas Island. Byzantine ruins and swimming
– Dinner & 3rd night
DAY 4: (B/L)
– Breakfast at Fethiye Harbour
– Departure for Samanlik Bay where we will have lunch
– We sail to Fethiye Harbour around 13:00 and disembark
What is included?
– Transfer from your Treehouses in Olympos to the boat.
– All meals (Breakfast/Lunch/Afternoon Tea, Coffee, Biscuits/Dinner), fuel, harbour fees, service.
– Standard yacht equipment, board games, snorkels & masks, fishing lines.
– Passengers may bring snacks, such as fruit, nuts, muesli, yoghurt, chocolate…(Not sold on board)
What is excluded?
– All drinks, also water, are sold on board at reasonable prices.
– Please bring your own towels.
– Archaeological sites and national parks entrance fees.
– Crew tip of 3-5% is also not included in price.
Price is changing from €180.00 up to €240.00 per person according to tour date and room type.
Please ask for certain price!