One of our most popular tours that visits all major attractions in Turkey including exotic Istanbul, the Roman ruins of Ephesus, the fairy chimney landscape of Cappadocia, the white cotton castle of Pamukkale and historical sites of Gallipoli & Troy.
Bosphrous Cruise and Dolmabahce Palace Tour
Enjoy Istanbul’s splendid landscapes and buildings both from Marmara sea and from land…
Your guide meet you at your hotel around 08:30 am and join full day tour of Istanbul.
– Golden Horn
– Spice Bazaar
– Bosphorus Cruise
– Dolmabahce Palace
– Camlica Hill
Please Note: Closed
Dolmabahce Palace on Monday & Thursday – Replaced with Kariye (Chora ) Museum
Spice Market on Sunday- Replaced with Authentic Shops
17:00 End of tour. Transfer to your hotel
Overnight in İstanbul
Classic Old City Tour
This tour will provide you an expert guide that will bring you to the major attraction points of Istanbul and you will be able to use your time in a very efficient way.
Your guide meet you at your hotel around 08:30 am and join full day old city tour of Istanbul. The sights of the tour are as below;
– The Hippodrome of Constantinople
– Obelisk of Theodosius
– Serpentine Column
– German Fountain of Wilhelm II
– Blue Mosque
– Hagia Sophia Museum
– Grand Bazaar
– Topkapi Palace
Please Note: Closed
Hagia Sophia Museum on Monday – Replaced with Basilica Cistern or Kariye Museum
Topkapi Palace on Tuesday – Replaced with Kariye Museum or Beylerbeyi Palace
Grand Bazaar & Spice Market on Sunday- Replaced with Authentic Shops
17:00 End of the tour
– If you want to travel by bus you will be dropped to bus station for night bus to Cappadocia
– If you want to travel by plane overnight in İstanbul and early morning transfer to airport for Cappadocia flight
We will meet you at Cappadocia either at bus station or airport according to your choice and transfer to tour office to join excursion.
North Cappadocia Tour (Red Tour)
Discover different types of fairy chimneys and Christianity history of Cappadocia with your small group in a well organized way.
– Uçhisar Castle
– Göreme Open Air Museum
– Çavuşin Old Greek Village
– Paşabağı (Monk’s Valley ) Fairy Chimneys
– Pottery Demonstration
– Devrent Valley
– Ürgüp Fairy Chimneys
– Carpet Factory
17:00 – End of the tour, drop off to hotel.
Overnight in Cappadocia
Sunrise Balloon Flight (optional)
Pick up from hotels. Flexible departure depending on sun rise!
Balloon flight offer minimum one hour flight time on air with medium sized basket. You are going to be picked up from your hotel early in the morning, usually before sunrise and driven to the take-off site. While you are having a light breakfast, you will also see the inflation of the balloon and get passenger briefing which explains the basic rules about balloon flights. Right after the passenger briefing, balloon trip will start and you will take-off gently with your experienced pilot. After taking hundreds of pictures over the valleys of Cappadocia, you will land and celebrate your flight with champagne. After getting your flight certificates you will be back in your hotel.
Around 07.30 am. drop off to hotel. So you will have a full day for other activities.
South Cappadocia Tour (Green Tour)
This cultural tour includes panoramic view of different valleys, amazing atmosphere of underground city and hike in a green nature…
09.30 Pick up from your hotel
– Göreme Panorama
– Derinkuyu Underground City
– Ihlara Valley (3,5 km walking along the river )
– Lunch in the valley
– Selime Cave Monastery
– Pigeon Valley
– Onyx Demonstration
18:00 – End of the tour, transfer to airport or bus station according to your choice.
– If you want to travel by bus you will be dropped to bus station for night bus to Ephesus.
– If you want to travel by plane overnight in Cappadocia and early morning transfer to airport for Ephesus flight.
We will meet you at Ephesus either at bus station or airport according to your choice and transfer to tour office to join excursion.
Discover the art and history of Ancient Ephesus, Temple of Artemis and Virgin Mary House
09.30 Tour starts. Your Professional tour guide will give you information about the magnificent history of the places.
– İsa Bey Mosque
– Ephesus Ancient Ruins ( Magnesia Gate, Temple of Hadrian, the magnificent Trajan Fountain, the Odeon Theater, Celsus Library, The Great Theater )
– Basilica of St. John
– The House of the Virgin Mary
– Temple of Artemis
17:30 End of the tour. Drop off to hotel.
Overnight in Kusadası
Pamukkale and Hierapolis Tour
Natural and Historical beauty combined together, Pamukkale and Hierapolis is one of the well-known locations of Turkey, located on the western side, it is about three hours driving distance to Kusadasi and Selcuk.
– Pick up and drive to Pamukkale
– Upon arrival get lunch
– Hierapolis; including the magnificently preserved Necropolis, the main Street and Gates, the thermal Baths, the devil’s hole, and Masterpiece Theater.
– Pamukkale terraces made of travertines
17:00 End of the tour, drive back to Kusadası
Overnight in Kusadası
Breakfast at hotel
Morning bus to Çanakkale (4,5 hours)
Upon arrival lunch in Eceabat
– The Trojan Horse which was used in the movie Troy
– The 3200 years old city walls of Troy VI and VII
– The East gate of VI (VIP entrance of Troy VI)
– The Temple of Athena
– Walls of Troy II and Megaron House
– Walls of Troy I (The oldest ruins of Troy)
– The trench of Schliemann
– Sanctuary (Sacrificing Altars)
– Roman Bath
– Odeon (Music theatre)
– Ruins of agora (Market place)
End of the tour, drop off to hotel.
Overnight in Çanakkale
Breakfast at hotel and leisure time in city centre till lunch time.
11:45 pick up from hotel start day tour of Gallipoli with lunch in Eceabat.
12:00 Lunch in Eceabat
– Kabatepe War Museum
– Brighton Beach
– Beach Cemetery
– Anzac Cove
– Arı Burnu & Cemetery
– Lone Pine Memorial
– Johnston’s Jolly and Shrapnel Valley
– The Nek and Walkers’s Ridge
– Chunuk Bair Heights
– Turkish 57. Infantry Regiment Memorial
– Sergeant Mehmet Turkish Memorial
17.30 End of the tour
Drive back to İstanbul, dinner on the road.
Drop off to your hotel in İstanbul
End of our services.
What is included?
– Domestic Flight Tickets or bus tickets
– Accommodations with breakfast
– Airport or bus station transfers
– Written tours as small group
– Entrance tickets to the museums shown on itinerary
– Professional, licensed tour guides
What is excluded?
– International flights
– Personal Expenses
– Sunrise Balloon Flight (optional)
– Tips to guide and driver (optional)
– Drinks during the lunches
– Anything unless it has been specified as included
There are two different price options for this package.
You can get package with either ‘by plane’ option or ‘by night bus’ option
If you prefer ‘by plane’ package you travel between most of the destinations by plane. It costs you €1000.00 per person in small group tour.
If you prefer ‘by night bus’ package you travel between all of the destinations by night busses. It costs you €800.00 per person in small group tour.
Please ask for private tour price!