This tour covers three archaeological sites which are known as the jewels of ancient Ionia.
– The tour to starts with Priene, the first grid-system planned city of the ancient World, built on hillside. We will be walking in between the theater, the temple of Athena, the Bouleterium, the Agora, and the Altar of Zeus and Cybele.
– Later on departure to Miletus, the home of the Thales (who is according to Herodotus, and Eudemos May 28, BC 585 are assumed to have occurred) has reported forecasted solar eclipse. He has been dealing with astronomy and solstices as one of the first astronomer to calculate in advance. And a principle Ionian city. See the remains of Ancient Miletus, Delphinium, the Nymphanion, the Teather, and the Faustina Baths.
– Keep driving to Didyma for lunch, continue to Didyma Apollo Temple to visit its gigantic columns, it is the biggest Oracle Center of ancient Turkey.
What is included?
– Entrance tickets
– Professional licensed guiding
– Transportation by luxury, A/C , non smoking vans with experienced drivers
What is excluded?
– International or Domestic Flights
– Personal Expenses
– Beverages at lunch
– Tips to guide and driver (optional)
– Anything unless specified as included in itinerary
€70.00 per person in small group tour.
Please ask for private tour price!