Cancellation and Refund Policy
A cancellation must be sent to Andromeda Tour in writing, by e-mail, and need to be confirmed by Andromeda Tour in order to be valid.
In conformity with business practices within the Turkey travel industry, the traveller is required to pay cancellation fees on the total holiday price as follows:
– The deposit amount on tours including domestic flight tickets cannot be refunded after purchase of the flight tickets. Your reservation will be canceled after it is notified by email to us in writing 7 days before the date of travel. Please note that hotel costs will be charged on the same credit card for cancellations made up to 6 days before the start date of the tour.
– Tours without flight tickets and hotel accommodation (usually daily tours) can be canceled free of charge until 5 days before the start of the tour.(The start time of day tours is set at 09 am.)
– Detailed cancellation policy description for each tour is available on the tour page. Some tours may have special cancellation policies. Therefore, we would like you to review the cancellation policy terms in detail before completing your booking.
– If a service that has been confirmed unconditionally is cancelled by Andromeda Tour, for example, due to insufficient participation, cancellations will be made with at least 4 weeks’ (28 days) notice. Andromeda Tour shall make every effort to provide similar alternative arrangements without additional costs. Should those alternatives not be to your satisfaction, a full refund will be made of the amount paid.
– The counting method for cancellation charges excludes the day of arrival and starts on the date when we receive written notice of cancellation, or on the date upon which your cancellation is treated as occurring because of non-payment.